Home preferences and priorities have changed with the times. “Americans want smaller houses and they are willing to strip some of yesterday’s most popular rooms.” “Buyers today want cost-effective architecture, plans that focus on spaces and not rooms and homes that are designed ‘green’ from the outset.” Most of the homes in Arlington Place hit all of these top 10 must haves!
1. Large Kitchens, With an Island
2. Energy-Efficient Appliances, High-Efficiency Insulation and High Window Efficiency
3. Home Office/Study
4. Main-Floor Master Suite
5. Outdoor Living Room….one of our favorite must-haves in NC!
6. Ceiling Fans
7. Master Suite Soaker Tubs
8. Stone and Brick Exteriors
9. Community Landscaping, With Walking Paths and Playgrounds
10. Two-Car Garages
Check out some of our new Arlington Place floor plans, http://www.arlingtonplace.com/cottages.cfm.
Full article found at http://finance.yahoo.com/family-home/article/108701/the-10-must-have-features-in-todays-new-homes.html?mod=family-love_money By Steve Kerch, Market Watch, yahoo.com